SCRAP MELTING REVERBRATORY FURNACES are suitable for SCRAP RECYCLING / ALLOYING units where scrap will be charged in furnace and melted by using fuel fired burners. Prepared metal can be processed for alloy correction and then to be transported to the end application. These furnace are BATCH TYPE furnaces and can be used for several type of scraps available
General performance specs
|Fuel Consumption||- 1000KWH/ton at 7200C Tap out temperature|
|Metal loss||- Approx 4% depending upon type of scrap|
|Capacity||- 1000kg/Batch to 25000Kg/Batch|
|Loading||- Manual / Through Auto charger ( Optioal )|
|Metal tapping||- By Plug system or Hydraulically Tilting mechanism.|
Distinct benefits of FURNTECK’s SKLENNER / Reverbratory furnaces
- Melting and Holding is done in single chamber.
- No blind corners in refractory which allows easy and thorough cleaning of furnace.
- Metal tapping is possible through PLUG SYSTEM / HYDRAULIC TILTING.
- Furnace can be optionally equipped with AIR RECUPERATOR.
- Large full width door access can be provided in order to clean and charge furnace easily
Leave a Reply