How the tower furnace works?
- optimised refractory geometry of melting shaft ensures full preheating of the charge by effective utilisation of the flue gases.
- No add on equipment is required for pre-heating of charge
- Automated charging ensures optimum utilisation of flue gases & furnace capacity
- Twin chamber design reduces chances of super heating of molten metal resulting in minimum hydrogen pickup
- Rapid aluminium melting in melting zone reduces melting losses
- Highly optimised PLC controlled combustion system ensures the complete combustion of fuel
Leave a Reply