These furnaces are suitable for HPDC shops and to be attached directly to HPDC machines and much suitable for DIECASTING units which cater several alloys.
General performance specs
|Fuel Consumption||-770KWH/ton at 7200C Tap out temperature|
-100kg/hr to 4 Ton/Hr. HIGHER CAPACITIES CAN BE DESIGNED ON REQUEST
|Loading||-By Auto charger|
|Metal tapping||- By direct bale out|
Distinct benefits of DIRECT BALEOUT TYPE TOWER FURNACES
- Melting and Holding is done in single furnace.
- Twin chamber design improves efficiency and flexibility of furnace.
- No additional holding furnace is required for HPDC machine.
- No Crucible required hence NO RECURRING COST OF CRUCIBLE.
- Continuous production increases productivity of machine.
- No blind corners in refractory which allows easy and thorough cleaning of furnace
- Temperature control within 50C reduces rejection.