These furnaces are suitable for HPDC shops where production rates are required upto 250Kg/Hr for single alloy. These furnaces uses burner flue for melting of solid aluminium which in terms increases furnace efficiency and reduces melting losses.
General performance specs
|Fuel Consumption||- 770KWH/ton at 7200C Tap out temperature|
|Metal loss||- <2%|
|Capacity||- 50kg/hr to 250 Kg/Hr|
|Metal tapping||- Hydraulically Tilting / Stationary mechanism|
Distinct benefits of Central Melting TYPE Melting cum Holding furnaces
- Melting and Holding is done in single chamber.
- Reverses flow pattern of flue gases ensures higher retention of flue in furnace.
- Higher retention of flue results in lower fuel consumption and very low melting loss.
- Continuous melting rate ensures better productivity than batch type furnaces.
- No blind corners in refractory which allows easy and thorough cleaning of furnace
- Metal tapping is possible through metal tap or Hydraulic tilting system.
- Additional heat recuperation can be provided as an option.