As a leading manufacturer of industrial furnaces for more than 25 years, FURNTECK ENGINEERS offers the best Aluminium melting furnaces and heat treatment solutions to customers with its innovative design and effective engineering. Our solutions are enriched with our year's old experience and know-how which reflects in our quality, workmanship and services we offer to our customers.
WE AT FURNTECK, ARE COMMITTED TO DESIGN, DEVELOP AND MANUFACTURE HIGHLY ENERGY EFFICIENT ALUMINIUM MELTING, HOLDING AND HEAT TREATMENT FURNACES FOR ALUMINIUM DIECASTERS, SCRAP MELTERS AND HEAT TREATERS THROUGH OUR INNOVATIVE APPROACH ENRICHED WITH DECADES LONG EXPERIENCE TO HELP THEM BECOME MORE PROFITABLE AND TO REDUCE THEIR CARBON FOOTPRINT FOR BETTER AND GREENER TOMORROW.
TO BECOME PROMINENT GLOBAL PLAYER BY BEING EFFICIENT, ECONOMICAL AND RELIABLE SOLUTION PROVIDER WITH CUSTOMER-CENTRIC APPROACH.
At FURNTECK, we adopt an innovative and protective environmental policy based on sustainability in order to ensure a better and greener tomorrow for our future generations.
We are working to protect the natural resources of the world because we believe that it is our responsibility towards the environment and society.
In this context; - We strive to improve our efficiency by continuously optimizing our production processes by training our human assets and by deploying the latest available technologies.
• Our technologies stand out with their high sustainability and environmental compliance.
• In order to ensure sustainability, we ensure to keep our energy requirement and raw material requirement as low as possible in our production.
• All our products are designed to be highly energy-efficient by utilising and recovering the energy.
• We provide added value to our customers by minimizing their carbon emissions by optimizing the energy consumption of our furnaces.
• We aim to realize production with zero occupational and environmental accidents by making our investments in people, information and technology with a sensitive approach to society, employees and the environment.
• To ensure and maintain a safe and healthy working environment; We comply with all legislation, administrative regulations, legal responsibilities and standards related to health, safety and environment.
• We prioritize taking into account the health, safety and environmental impacts of the technology, raw materials and auxiliaries used and take the necessary measures.
• We aim to achieve continuous improvement by providing a common perspective in compliance with health, safety and environmental requirements at all levels of the organization.
• We provide training opportunities to our employees at all levels in order to ensure continuous improvement in our processes.
• We care about using natural resources at a minimum level.
• We minimize environmental emissions from products, services and activities.
• We try to set an example with sensitivity to the environment and society by keeping corporate social responsibility awareness always at the forefront.